‘The more you believe your abilities are malleable, the more likely you are to focus on developing them, knowing you have the potential to do so.’
How have I learnt from this?
- Asking what beliefs enable or disable my ability to move forward/change/grow?
- Bringing one belief into awareness, and challenging it mindfully (gently without judgement).
- Allowing options of new beliefs to surface, and feeling which ones make more sense (bring more value).
- Committing to practising my new belief in thought and action.
- Experiencing the value of the change.
No new year’s resolution needed. Just a new way of thinking!
Thanks #NeuroleadershipInstitute for your continued influence to grow minds, teams and organisations.
Here is the most recent and relevant article by the NLI on growth mindset: https://neuroleadership.com/your-brain-at-work/imposter-syndrome-cure-growth-mindset/